User - Made Creations
Welcome to User - Made Crestions. The staff hopes you enjoy the site. Only members will be able to see the whole site. To see the download links, you will need to register.

Go down
VIP Member
VIP Member
View user profile

In Progress Clue/Cluedo

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:41 pm
I despise that they replaced Mrs. White with Dr. Orchid...

But seriously, I adore the Clue/Cluedo board games. Of course there's the classic one that's been around for nearly 70 years, but I also like Clue FX (from 2003 - I remember playing it during a Hurricane Frances-induced power surge), Clue Master Detective (from 1988 - my kind big brother got it for me off eBay after I starred as Lucy in a production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown), and Clue Mysteries (from 2004). I don't like the new Discover the Secrets, though. Mad
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttps://www.ztwds.net

In Progress Re: Clue/Cluedo

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:13 pm
I still have Clue Master Detective (broad game).

Last edited by SLGray on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
VIP Member
VIP Member
View user profile

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:47 pm
Cool! Smile My late dad liked the 1985 film. I haven't watched it yet, but we do have it on DVD. I'll stick to the game, thank you.
VIP Member
VIP Member
View user profile

on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:51 pm
I remember when i tried to make my own Master Detective board (this was in 2004!). I taped several pieces of poster board together and didn’t even bother to color the thing in. I highly doubt it would have fit on the average table.

Last edited by oohsparkly2 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum