User - Made CreationsLog in

All Archived Topics Combined

descriptionBans / Warnings

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

This topic is where you post about the warnings and bans you give members.

Please use this form to post about the warnings and bans -

Code:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link To Member's Profile:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Reason(s):[/b]
[b]Link(s) To Post(s) Where The Member(s) Has/Have Broken The Rules:[/b]

Last edited by SLGray on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionRe: All Archived Topics Combined

more_horiz
That was my initial thought but I can't remember what ones I've fixed haha. I'll figure something out.

more_horiz
Ok. There is no rush.

descriptionExclusives

more_horiz
Now the Mod Designers, VIP Members, Senior Members, and Junior Members groups have access to the download exclusives.

Only Mod Designers and VIP Members can see the exclusives.

Last edited by SLGray on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
@iba5000 can you get a high score?

descriptionStop the Deletion of Your Account

more_horiz
Please reply to this topic with the name of the PC games that you have created mods for. If you have not, please reply, too.

Mods includes:  hacks, maps, workbenches, zoos, expansions, packs, scenery, animals, utilities, etc.

Last edited by SLGray on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The game has been shut down.

more_horiz
Nothing yet not very great at it.
Razz

more_horiz
Unless you count pen and paper role-playing games than I have just modded Zoo Tycoon 2 and JPOG.

more_horiz
Been too long since I've made a public post. ZT2 would be what I've modded for so far.

more_horiz
Zoo Tycoon was the only modding I successfully done, and I only released one mod pack

more_horiz
Not a creator.. Sorry

more_horiz
I wish I could create stuff...I never have. Sad

descriptionNewsletters

more_horiz
@iba5000
@silverwren

When you receive a newsletter from the forum, do you see ads/publications at the bottom of the email?  If yes, could you post a screenshot of the email, thanks?

more_horiz
So far I do not see such at the bottom of the email. This is assuming I'm looking at the right emails when checking to see.

more_horiz
It is the one that all members should receive unless they set it in their profiles.

more_horiz
I was looking at the right thing then. So my answer would be no, the newsletters don't show ads or publications at the bottom. However, the email notifying me about your reply here does have a little display at the bottom that says You May Like and then presents tiles for four games.

more_horiz
Thanks. Could you post a screenshot of that email, please?

more_horiz
@iba5000 could you please reply to this topic?

descriptionOnline Games Forum?

more_horiz
I have been thinking about creating a forum for online games like atWar, My Free Zoo, New World Empires, etc.  I was wondering of both of you would be interested in joining and being staff.  Also helping set up the new forum.

@iba5000

@silverwren

more_horiz

more_horiz
While I would love to help, I must unfortunately decline due to a lack of time.

more_horiz
Thanks.  We need to try to get more events and publications on our forum so they will appear in the emails.

more_horiz
It is ok.  I am just thinking about it.

descriptionMiBound's Downloads

more_horiz
MiBound has asked for all her downloads to be removed from public view.  Because of this, we have removed all downloads by MiBound.

descriptionForumactif Messenger

more_horiz
You should see a new icon in the bottom right hand corner of the forum that looks something like this --> . Clicking this button opens the Forumactif Messenger window, which displays a minimal version of the forum. You may find the interface to be somewhat familiar if you have used an SMS or IM application before.

Go ahead and click through the forums, and find a topic to test out Forumactif Messenger. Once you have opened a topic, you should see a textarea along with 3 buttons at the bottom of the window; these are the message actions. For now, enter you message in the textarea and click the paper plane () or press ENTER to submit your message.

TIP : You can use SHIFT+ENTER to add a line break to your message.

You should have noticed that all this time you navigated through the forum and posted a message without ever leaving the page you are currently on ; this is just one of the many powerful features that Forumactif Messenger provides you with ! Now previously we mentioned 3 buttons for the message actions. You already used one of them, which is for sending messages. The other two buttons allow you to enter emoticons and attach media to your messages. Go ahead and try them out !

Last but not least is interacting with messages ! If you click the username of someone's message it'll add their mention handle to the message box, so you can mention them in your message. Additionally when you hover over any message, message actions will appear below it. These actions allow you to quote, edit, or delete a message, depending on your permissions. Go ahead and give these features a try !

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum