User - Made CreationsLog in

Countries of the World

descriptionIn ProgressCountries of the World

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Well I have finally finished the next entry in the Countries of the World series. I just need to fix the elephant skin and finish testing the dhole and this pack is done. Expect it by Christmas santa

Bay cat

Blood Python

Bornean Bristlehead

Bornean Elephant

Bornean Rhinoceros

Bornean Yellow Muntjac

Giant Rat of Sumatria

Green Junglefowl

Malayan Colugo/Sunda Flying Lemur

Malaysian Weasel

Muller's gibbon

Sumatran Dhole

Sumatran Orangutan

Sunda Pangolin

Sunda Stink Badger

Tell me what you think.

descriptionIn ProgressRe: Countries of the World

more_horiz
New Zealand was just uploaded to the download section. Here are some more pictures for this giant pack.

South Island Giant Moa

The Moa Distorts when laying down or when running very fast, the last being quite comical but impossible to get a picture of due to the bird's speed  

the extinct St. Bathen's Mammal, the only native wild land mammal known from New Zealand

Weka

Wrybill

The wrybill's nif was mis-coded and is missing some nodes. As a result it cannot feed or reproduce. It is thus coded not to need food or water and gets pregnant but no eggs appear when the mother gives birth.

Copper Skink

Southern Tuatara

Hack to change the WWD Tuatara to the Northern Tuatara. The two species do NOT get along.

Enjoy everyone.

more_horiz
The pack is amazing! The only bug I've found is with the St. Bathen's Mammal. It is sometimes transparent around the neck and whiskers. But incredible work with them all!

more_horiz
The newest pack seems to be as great as the remaining ones (those RR-like/remade). Great work!

more_horiz
Just finisehd testing the last animal and they all look great ingame! Thank you a lot!

more_horiz
@Tamara Henson

I do not know if you have started working on a new pack or not.  I was thinking about France.  Since France has overseas territory, we could add them to one pack.  France has French Guiana, French Polynesia, etc.

more_horiz
My Suggestions for French Polynesia

• Tuamotu sandpiper
  • Polynesian ground dove
  • white-capped fruit dove
  • Marquesan imperial pigeon
  • Kuhl's lorikeet
  • chattering kingfisher
  • Tahiti monarch
  • Society kingfisher
  • Tahiti lorikeet
  • ultramarine lorikeet

more_horiz
I noticed therer is a mistake with the Giant Kokopu in the New Zealand pack.  It has no name in game.  To fix this, you have to edit the lang file.  All you have to do is add this at the beginning of the code <.  So the first line of code should be

Code:

<ZT2Strings>

more_horiz
@Tamara Henson the no name hamster wheel can be fix. The issue is that the entitynames (main xml & lang files) do not match. You need to add this to the entityname in the lang file:

Code:

_Shelter
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum