User - Made Creations
Welcome to User - Made Crestions. The staff hopes you enjoy the site. Only members will be able to see the whole site. To see the download links, you will need to register.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Administrator
View user profile

White-throated Kingfisher

on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:57 pm
Designer: MiBound
Original Creator: ZTABC Team for kookaburra model
Requires: Zoo Tycoon 2
Public Domain: Yes
Language: English, Dutch, French, etc.
Bugs:
Description: This comes with 9 skins (1 main + 8 variants), a baby skin, species-specific bird song, and correct egg clutch size (4-7). "Be warned, these birds do NOT play well with others and eventually offspring will need to be separated from their parents. Females will fight each other once mating occurs, so I don't recommend keeping more than 1 female and 1 male in each exhibit once a pair has bonded (up until then they seem to be fine). And yes, I could very easily disable/delete this behavior, but these are territorial, carnivorous birds and I think having to keep an eye on them and having to plan out your exhibit adds a bit of realism to the management aspect of the game." - MiBound
Screenshot:
Download Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hashtags: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum