Name: Countries of the World: Russia

Creator: Laura 'Tamara' Henson

Original Creator: The following people need to be credited for the use of their models and original coding...

Artifex for the model used for the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow; Dinosaurman/Hendrix for the Young and female wapati, wapati statue, seal, bear, hamster, bustard (modified by me), tortoise, sable (modified by me), crane, juvenile and young ibexes, roe deer, and snow sheep; Doc 118 for the bobak and siberian weasel; Hispa Designs for the pit viper; Jimmz Hoopaz for the wolf and eagle; Platypus for the Adult male Wapati and adult ibexes; and Ulquiorra for the chukar and raccoon dog, the latter modified by me.

Requires: AA:  African Adventure for the Steller's sea Eagle

ES: Endangered Species for the Altai Wapati, Bobak, Russian tortoise, Siberian pit viper, Siberian roe deer, Siberian tundra wolf, and Ussuri raccoon dog.

MM: Marine Mania for the Bearded seal.

EA: Extinct Animals: Bergman's Bear (for fossils)

Any expansion pack for the Russian objects.

Public Domain: Yes but credit the original designers for the mesh.

Language: English

Bugs:  The bearded seal does not reproduce and the hamster does not go inside (but lays alongside) the hamster wheel. The bouncy ride has no name.

Description: Eighteen animals native to Russia and several objects including new shelters, new enrichment items, and Russian themed restaurants, bathrooms, and statues.

Screenshots:

Altai Wapiti

Bearded seal and new shelter

Bergman's bear

Bobak

Chuckar partridge

Djungarian Hamster and new enrichment object

Eastern Great Bustard

Russian Tortoise

Sable

Siberian Crane

Siberian Ibex

Siberian Pit Viper

Siberian Roe deer

Siberian Tundra Wolf

Siberian Weasel

Snow Sheep

Steller's Sea Eagle

Ussurai Racoon Dog

RUSSIAN OBJECTS

Cathedral of Christ the Savior and Siberian wapiti statues

Firebird Inn

Russian Bench

Russian Bathroom

Konek Gorbunok Bouncy Ride

Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5gc4ss4ko4yxvc/COTW_Russia.zip

Hashtags: #ride #bathroom #bench #scenery #items #inn #statue #eagle #bird #raccoon #dog #sheep #weasel #wolf #canine #deer #viper #snake #reptile #ibex #crane #sable #tortoise #bustard #hamster #partridge #bobak #bear #seal #elk #wapiti #shelter #enrichment